View videos of recently presented Just SEW It Webinars. If you are new to sewing, returning to sewing or just want to sharpen your basic sewing skills, explore a variety of sewing techniques in our Just SEW It Webinars!
Please note: the webinar landing page for an archived webinar displays the original live presentation date. Simply complete the registration information to access the webinar recording.
These links will be available until December 2015.
View Webinar: Crafting Fun
• Go to eBook: Crafting Fun
View Webinar: Better Binding Methods
• Go to eBook: Binding Techniques
View Webinar: Mixed Media Stitching
• Go to eBook: Mixed Media Stitching
View Webinar: Everyday Heirloom Sewing
• Go to eBook: Everyday Heirloom Sewing
View Webinar: Roundabout Sewing
• Go to eBook: Sewing Circles
View Webinar: Piping Fundamentals
• Go to eBook: Piping Fundamentals
View Webinar: ABCs of Couching
• Go to eBook: ABCs of Couching
View Webinar: Tiny Tucks
• Go to eBook: Pintuck Primer
View Webinar: Stitch Manipulations
• Go to eBook: Stitch Manipulations
• Go to Lesson: The Best of Stitch Recipes
View Webinar: Zipped Together
• Go to eBook: Zipper Applications
View Webinar: Solving Sewing Challenges
• Go to eBook: Solving Sewing Challenges
To receive notices of future webinar presentations, click here to subscribe.
If you are already subscribed to our emails, use the Email Preferences link at the bottom of your last eNewsletter and update your preferences.