INTRODUCING AMANDA MURPHY
Amanda is a person of many talents, a quilt and fabric designer whose style bridges the modern and traditional.
She is a BERNINA Quilting and Longarm Spokesperson, an international teacher, has a popular independent pattern line and designs fabric collections for Contempo of Benartex Fabrics and embroidery collections for OESD.
She has authored several books for C&T publishing including the best-selling Free-Motion Quilting Idea Book and the new Rulerwork Quilting Idea Book.
Amanda enjoys every part of the quilting process, from designing fabrics to integrating piecing and appliqué techniques, to the quilting itself. But the best part of her job is seeing people use her fabrics, books, and patterns to create their own works of art!
Terms & Conditions
Tickets for lectures and booking for the workshop are available through Eventbrite, links provided above.
Lecture & Truck Show Tickets:
- The cost per ticket is $75 each, the ticket is entry to the Lecture and Trunk Show at the relevant venue, also included is one beverage (wine, beer, or non-alcoholic option) and canapes which will be available before the commencement of the lecture. We ask that you arrive from 5.15 pm onwards for a prompt start at 6 pm.
- Numbers are limited to the capacity of each venue.
- BERNINA NZ will be adhering to any Covid requirements set out by the Venue and Government Guidelines at the time of the event.
- The cost per person is $325
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch provided.
- All Materials for your project are included.
- BERNINA NZ will provide Q16 PLUS Sit Down longarm machines for use in the class.
- This class is limited to a maximum of 12 students.
- Participants will need to bring, quilting gloves and a basic sewing kit (eg, scissors etc).
Tickets and workshop fees are non refundable, however, if for any reason BERNINA NZ need to cancel any of these events we will provide a full refund to the purchaser.