Advanced BERNINA Embroidery Software 8
Tuesday through Thursday, June 13th – 15th, 2017
Are you proficient using BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 DesignerPlus and want to learn more?
Dates: June 13th – 15th, 2017
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE
Dive deeper into Artwork canvas, manual digitizing and much more. If you have ever desired to create your own embroidery designs or are hesitant about learning digitizing, this retreat will help you learn the process.
Prerequisite: You must have taken Software Extravaganza, Master My BERNINA Software 7, or On the Road with Software 7 to take this class.
Schedule of Events
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
Registration Fee includes:
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- Lunch served
- Laptop with Software 7 or 8 installed (if Software 7, Software dongle required)
- Power cord
- External mouse + mouse pad
- USB stick
- Copies of artwork project you wish to digitize
- Family pictures or pictures you would want to put into a collage
- Basic sewing supplies, fabric for stitching out digitizing, stabilizer appropriate for fabric, threads for stitching