Are you proficient using BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.1 and want to learn more about the CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT?
Dive deeper into the drawing side of our powerful software. If you want to learn how to touch up photographs, create special stitch and print effects, and learn fun multi-media techniques, this retreat will help you learn the process.
Dates: August 30th – 31st, 2018
Prerequisite: You must have taken Software Extravaganza, Master My BERNINA Software 7/8, or On the Road with Software 7/8 to take this class.
Schedule of Events
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- Lunch served each day
- Laptop with Software 8.1 installed
- Power cord
- External mouse + mouse pad
- Electronic pictures you wish to experiment with—color photographs, graphics, or black and white photos, scanned and saved on your computer
- Family pictures or pictures you would want to put into a collage