Master My BERNINA: DesignWorks Software
Thursday and Friday, November 29th – 30th, 2018
Be guided through BERNINA DesignWorks and learn how to navigate the software, as well as how to use the CutWork, CrystalWork, and PaintWork tools. It is recommended that you have completed the guide classes offered at your dealership before taking this class.
Dates: November 29th – 30th, 2018
Pre-Requisites and Skill Level
This training will give you an introduction to the features and functions of BERNINA DesignWorks software. It is a beginning to intermediate level class. To get the most out of this traning, students should:
Schedule of Events
- Complete the in-store BERNINA DesignWorks Guide Class offered at their local BERNINA store.
- Be familiar with where the icons are located.
- Know how to create a file and navigate through the file structure of a computer.
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- Lunch served each day
- BERNINA DesignWorks Software Suite installed on Laptop Computer with DesignWorks Security Dongle.
- Confirm that your PC meets the system requirements. Check CPU/RAM as well as hard disk space.
- Laptop Power Supply
- External Mouse & Mouse Pad
- Notebook and writing instrument