Master My BERNINA: DesignWorks Software
Thursday and Friday, October 26th – 27th, 2017
Unlock the potential of your DesignWorks Software. Join an expert software team of BERNINA Educators to explore editing and converting graphics and embroidery designs to CutWork, PaintWork and CrystalWork designs.
Dates: October 26th and 27th, 2017
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE.
Learn to create designs with clipart, symbols, and the drawing tools within the software. This is a two day, hands-on class where attendees bring a computer with DesignWorks Software installed.
In this hands-on introduction to the DesignWorks Software Suite - CutWork, PaintWork and CrystalWork - learn how to:
- Edit designs
- Create appliqués
- Insert symbols and clipart
- Create PhotoPaint designs
- Use bitmaps and vectors to create designs
- Create designs with the drawing tools
- Use the array tools
Schedule of Events
- All three DesignWorks tools will be covered in class; you may attend even if you do not have the entire suite, however, be aware that you won’t be able to participate in all of the lessons if you don’t have all three components activated.
- This class is considered a beginner-level class; you will get more out of the training if you have a basic idea of how the software functions.
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
Registration Fee includes:
- Kit supplies
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- Lunch served
- Basic sewing kit
- Computer with DesignWorks loaded
- Mouse + mouse pad
- Power Cord
- DesignWorks Dongle