Master My BERNINA - BERNINA E 16 Training
Tuesday through Thursday, October 10th – 12th, 2017
Join us for this training designed to acquaint you with the BERNINA E 16 machine basic operation, maintenance, and of course, fun and inspiration! If you are a new owner this is the perfect way to get off to a great start.
Dates: October 10th -12th, 2017
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE.
If you love embroidery and want to finish more projects, have fun and spend time with other embroidery enthusiasts, then this is the workshop for you!
Join us for this training designed to acquaint you with the BERNINA E 16 machine basic operation, maintenance, and of course, fun and inspiration! If you are a new owner this is the perfect way to get off to a great start. Additionally, if you have owned the E 16 for a while we promise you will go away with a new understanding and love for this embroidery workhorse!
Schedule of Events
- Learn the steps for successfully operating the BERNINA E 16
- Learn tips and techniques for stabilizers, designs and hooping
- Experience stitching on a variety of everyday items
- Learn customization techniques using lettering and monogramming
- Discover how you can make your hobby work for you!
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct. Aurora, IL 60504
Registration Fee includes
- Kit supplies
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- Lunch served
- BERNINA E 16
- BERNINA E 16 Dongle for Use
- Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit or Windows 8. 10 Megabit Dedicated Ethernet Adaptor. External Mouse. (No tablets) with BERNINA E 16 OS installed, laptop cord and mouse.
- Blank USB Stick
- Small Flashlight
- Notepad and writing instrument
- Small scissors or sewing snips
- Personal laptop with BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 installed (optional)