Master My BERNINA: Embroidery Software 8 DesignerPlus
Monday through Wednesday, October 23rd – 25th, 2017
Be guided through BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 and learn how to navigate the software. Work with automatic and manual digitizing tools, explore creative fills and discover the amazing 3D effects.
Dates: October 23rd – 25th, 2017
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE.
This is a three day hands-on class that will raise your comfort level with Software 8. It is recommended that you have completed the software classes offered at your dealership before taking this class.
Pre-Requisites and Skill Level:
This training will give you an introduction to the features and functions of BERNINA Embroidery Software 8. It is a beginning to intermediate level class. To get the most out of this traning, students should:
Schedule of Events
- Complete the in-store BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 Guide Class offered at their local BERNINA store.
- Be familiar with where the icons are located in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.
- Know how to create a file and navigate through the file structure of a computer.
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- Lunch served each day
- Laptop Computer with BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 installed and running.
- Confirm that your PC meets the system requirements. Check CPU/RAM as well as hard disk space.
- Laptop Power Supply
- External Mouse & Mouse Pad
- BERNINA USB Memory Stick
- Notebook and writing instrument