This is a three-day hands-on class that will raise your comfort level with Software 8.1. It is recommended that you have completed the software classes offered at your dealership before taking this class.
PRE-REQUISITES AND SKILL LEVEL
This training will give you an introduction to the features and functions of BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.1. It is a beginning to intermediate level class. To get the most out of this training, students should:
- Complete the in-store BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 or 8.1 Guide Class offered at their local BERNINA store.
- Be familiar with where the icons are located in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.1.
- Know how to create a file and navigate through the file structure of a computer.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
BERNINA Creative Center
3682 Prairie Lake Ct | Aurora | IL | 60504
EVENT FEE $449