Master My BERNINA Software 8
Monday through Wednesday, November 26 - 28, 2018
This is a three day hands-on class that will raise your comfort level with Software 8.1. Be guided through BERNINA Embroidery Software V8.1 and learn how to navigate the software. Work with automatic and manual digitizing tools, explore creative fills and discover the amazing 3D effects. It is recommended that you have completed the software classes offered at your dealership before taking this class.
Dates: November 26th – 28th, 2018
Pre-Requisites and Skill Level
This training will give you an introduction to the features and functions of BERNINA Embroidery Software 8
. It is a beginning to intermediate level class. To get the most out of this training, students should:
Schedule of Events
- Complete the in-store BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 or 8.1 guide class offered at your local BERNINA store.
- Be familiar with where the icons are located in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.1.
- Know how to create a file and navigate through the file structure of a computer.
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- Lunch served each day
- Laptop computer with BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.1 installed and running.
- Confirm that your PC meets the system requirements. Check CPU/RAM as well as hard disk space.
- Laptop Power Supply
- External Mouse and Mouse Pad
- Notebook and writing instrument