What’s New in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8?
Tuesday through Thursday, September 12th – 14th, 2017
Come to experience all that is new in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 with BERNINA Educators.
Dates: September 12th – 14th, 2017
Click here to REGISTER ONLINE.
This three day, hands-on training will immerse you in the new features of Software 8.
- Combine two creative passions: photography and embroidery
- Take a picture and turn it into an incredible embroidery design
- With automatic digitizing your picture is transferred into an easy-to-stitch-out embroidery design - with one click
3D Globe Effect
- Create special embroidered effects with yarns, cords, wool etc. in combination with classic stitching
- These sculptured threads stand out in your design for stunning effects and textures
- Create an incredible spherical look with the 3D Globe Effect
- Turn your flat embroidery into a 3D design only by visual illusion
Plus learn about the new fonts, the integrated design library and more!
Prerequisite: Must be proficient in previous BERNINA Embroidery Software DesignerPlus versions. If you desire to have an overview of all basic software features it is recommended to attend Master My BERNINA Software 8 as this class focuses only on the new features of our latest version of software.
Schedule of Events
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
: BERNINA Creative Center, 3682 Prairie Lake Ct., Aurora, IL 60504
Event fee includes
- Kit supplies
- Instructional materials
- BERNINA Creative Center Swag Bag
- BERNINA Store shopping opportunities
- Lunch served
- Computer with BERNINA Software 8 loaded, can be an active trial version
- Mouse and mouse pad
- Power cord for computer
- Notepad and writing instrument