SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT Daily
There will be an hour lunch break and a short break in the afternoon.
Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation.
Explore Artwork Canvas with BERNINA Educator, Debbi Lashbrook, to unleash your creativity.
Presentations will be active for viewing for two weeks after the class.
- If the class is full, you can sign up for the waitlist.
- Our event registration system notifies people automatically if a spot opens up.
- Recipients have 4 days to respond after notification or lose the waitlist spot.
SUPPLY LIST (for students to supply)
- BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.2, Latest version installed is July 2020. To find your version, go to Help> About. The version is located just above the OK button.
- If you need to install the current version, go to this link.
- External mouse and mouse pad
- Power Cord
- Second monitor/large iPad/tablet, so you can view the presenter's screen while working in the software on your other screen
Online via GoToMeeting