- In order to take this class, you should know the names of the icons and where they are located.
- Please review the DesignWorks Mastery before taking the class.
- You must have taken Introduction to DesignWorks, Mastery DesignWorks, or completed basic DesignWorks classes at your dealership before taking this class
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Central time
Class will begin at 10 AM each day and go until 5 PM, with an hour lunch break and a short break in the afternoon. Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation.
Explore Artwork Canvas with BERNINA Educator, Debbi Lashbrook, to unleash your creativity.
Presentations will be active for viewing for two weeks after the class.
- If the class is full, you can sign up for the waitlist
- Our event registration system notifies people automatically if a spot opens up
- Recipients have 4 days to respond after notification or lose the waitlist spot
SUPPLY LIST (for students to supply)
- BERNINA DesignWorks Software Suite installed on Laptop Computer with DesignWorks Security Dongle. (if you need help with the installation of the software, contact bernina.com/help and submit a ticket to Software Support)
- Please open the software and go to Help> About to make sure you have the latest version which is 7571.
If you need to update your software, follow this link.
- Computer and Power Supply
- External mouse and mouse pad
- Second monitor or large iPad, so you can view the presenter's screen while working in the software on your other screen
Online via GoToMeeting