We will be placing and stitching three different size borders on one quilt top. Learn to set the corner and adjust the border to match it. Learn to quilt the borders as you go, no turning the quilt.
IN THIS TWO-DAY CLASS
- Learn to design and then stitch your layout
- Learn to fine-tune your skills using the tools in the Tool Center
- Learn to use designs created for corners and borders and identify designs that are not suited for borders and corners
- All skills learned can be used for placing any corner and border designs
Students should have attended Exploring Q-matic prior to this course.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10 AM–1 PM CT Daily
- Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation
- Presentations will be active for viewing for two weeks after the class
Online via GoToMeeting
- Laptop or Tablet with high-speed internet access to view lectures
- Q 24 or Q 20 on frame with Q-matic
- Mouse and mouse pad for Q-matic computer
- One Cotton Batting 54" x 54"
- One 54" x 54" backing (panel is in greys) (if backing needs to be seamed, load with seam parallel to rail)
- 130/705 size 90/14 Jeans Needle
- Removable marking pen
- Ruler to use to mark quilt top