An introductory class in DesignWorks software designed for those who need a refresher of the Software guide classes taken at the store or for those who never completed a guide class at the dealership.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time Daily
There will be an hour lunch break and a short break in the afternoon.
Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation.
Explore Artwork Canvas with BERNINA Educator, Debbi Lashbrook, to unleash your creativity.
Presentations will be active for viewing for two weeks after the class.
- If the class is full, you can sign up for the waitlist
- Our event registration system notifies people automatically if a spot opens up
- Recipients have 4 days to respond after notification or lose the waitlist spot
SUPPLY LIST (for students to supply)
- BERNINA DesignWorks Software Suite installed on Laptop Computer with DesignWorks Security Dongle. (if you need help with the installation of the software, contact bernina.com/help and submit a ticket to Software Support)
Please open the software and go to Help> About to make sure you have the latest version which is 7571. If you need to update your software, follow this link: https://www.bernina.com/en-US/Software-US/BERNINA-DesignWorks/BERNINA-DesignWorks-Suite#!support
- External mouse and mouse pad
- Power Cord
- Second monitor/large iPad/tablet, so you can view the presenter's screen while working in the software on your other screen
Online via GoToMeeting