- Learn BERNINA navigation and alter settings to your sewing advantage
- Create with decorative stitches, including Sideways Motion sewing
- Create stitches with the Stitch Designer
- Work with BERNINA Dual Feed
- Flex your on-screen designing skills with Group/Ungroup & Rearrange tools
- Embroider with Endless Embroidery
- Learn perfect placement techniques, including Pinpoint Placement
- Explore Shaping and Distortion
*This class is considered a beginner-level class; however, you will get the most out of the training if you have a basic idea of how the machine functions.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT (Lecture via GoToWebinar)
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT (Live help via email)
Live help via virtual office hour sessions with the educator (will be sent before class).
Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation.
Explore the BERNINA 880 PLUS with BERNINA Educator, Sylvain Bergeron.
Presentations will be active for viewing for one week after the class.
STUDENT SUPPLY LIST (for students to supply)
- BERNINA Embroidery Machine B 880 PLUS
- Reverse Pattern Foot #1D
- Overlock Foot #2A
- Edgestitch Foot #10D
- Open Embroidery Foot #20C
- Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26
- Sideways Motion Foot #40C
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator #42
- Walking Foot #50
- Slide on table
- Touch Pen for screen
- Large Oval Hoop with template and clips
- Mega Hoop with template and clips
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate - optional
- Isacord or Mettler Polysheen Embroidery Thread (variety of colors)
- Bobbin Thread 60wt (neutral color)
- BERNINA or Schmetz Embroidery Needles, Size 75/11 or 80/12
- Heat Erase Pen or Water Soluble Marking Pen-Small Ruler 1"x6" or Hem Gauge
- Wonder Clips or Pins
- Thread Snips
- Small trimming scissors
Online via GoToWebinar
Maintanance and Care of your machine is an important factor in the performance of your machine. Please have your machine cleaned, oiled, and a new needle inserted prior to stitching.