SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10 AM – 1 PM CT (Lecture via GoToWebinar)
- 8 AM – 5 PM CT (Live help via email)
Live help via virtual office hour sessions with the educator (will be sent before class).
Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation.
Explore a variety of sewing techniques with BERNINA Educator, Julie Bridgeman.
Presentations will be active for viewing for two weeks after the class.
- If the class is full, you can sign up for the waitlist
- Our event registration system notifies people automatically if a spot opens up.
- Recipients have 4 days to respond after notification or lose the waitlist spot.
SUPPLY LIST (for students to supply)
- Presser Feet: Note that where there is more than one foot per row, only one foot is needed - the choice is yours. It is not required to have/purchase all the feet listed on the list.
The feet on the list are ones that will be presented to during the class:
- Reverse Pattern Foot #1/1C/1D
- Overlock Foot #2/2A
- Buttonhole Foot #3A
- Zipper Foot #4/4D
- Blindstitch Foot #5
- Tailor Tack Foot #7
- Edgestitch Foot #10/10C/10D
- Bulky Overlock Foot #12/12C
- Zipper Foot with Guide #14D
- Gathering Foot #16 – narrow and wide versions
- Button Sew-on Foot #18
- Open Embroidery Foot #20/20C/20D
- Clear Applique Foot #23
- Clear Foot #34/34C/34D
- Patchwork Seam Foot #37/37D, 57/57D, 97/97D
- Piping Foot #38
- Clear Embroidery Foot #39/39C
- Walking Foot #50
- Hemmer Feet #61, 62, 63, 64, 66
- Lap Seam Foot #70 and #71
- Optional: Big Book of Feet
Online via GoToWebinar