Join BERNINA Embroidery Specialists, Judy Hahner for four days of hands-on classes at the BERNINA Creative Center using a top of the line BERNINA Embroidery Machine. You will learn skills and techniques to increase your embroidery expertise.
This is an opportunity to learn more about embroidery designs, design placement, editing designs, stabilizers, threads and how it all works with different fabrics.
These class sessions will include stitching on a wide variety of embroidery projects and techniques, you’ll be learning, creating and having fun with other embroidery enthusiasts.
LEARN THE FOLLOWING TECHNIQUES
- Lettering and monograms
- In the hoop projects
- Embroidery Applique methods
- Free standing lace
- Endless embroidery designs
- Embroidery on unique fabrics and materials
- Hooping and placement methods
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Day 1: 9:30 AM CT - 4:00 PM CT
- Day 2: 8:30 AM CT - 4:00 PM CT
- Day 3: 8:30 AM CT - 4:00 PM CT
- Day 4: 8:30 AM CT - 4:00 PM CT
STUDENT SUPPLY LIST
Each attendee is asked to bring:
- Embroidery snips
- Small trimming scissors
- Marking pen/pencil
- Seam ripper
- Any other favorite sewing/embroidery tools.
BERNINA Creative Center
3682 Prairie Lake Ct | Aurora, IL 60504