You've mastered using the digitizing tools, but wish to know more about the theory behind digitizing. Learn all that’s involved with digitizing choices—choosing artwork, colors, techniques, stitches, and more. If you are interested in creating your own designs, learn the process from beginning to end.
You must have taken, Master My BERNINA Software 7/8, or On the Road with Software 7/8 to take this class.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM–1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
BERNINA Creative Center
3682 Prairie Lake Ct | Aurora, IL 60504
EVENT FEE $499
- Laptop with FULL Version Software 8.2 installed (if Software 7, download the trial version of Software 8)
- Power cord
- External mouse + mouse pad
- A second monitor or large iPad/tablet, so you can view the presenter’s screen while working in the software on your other screen
- Windows 8 or 10 Operating System (Windows 7 and below is not supported in this class)
- Copies of artwork project you wish to digitize
- Basic sewing supplies, fabric for stitching out digitizing, stabilizer appropriate for fabric, threads for stitching (only if you wish to test-sew the design you create)