Join us for this two-day class, and let us help solve the mystery for you. We will be placing and stitching three different size borders on one quilt top. Learn to set the corner and adjust the border to match it. Learn to quilt the borders as you go, no turning the quilt.
IN THIS TWO-DAY CLASS
- One person per frame
- Learn to design and then stitch your layout
- Learn to fine tune your skills using the tools in the Tool Center
- Learn to use designs created for corners and borders and identify designs that are not suited for borders and corners
- All skills learned can be used for placing any corner and border designs
Students should have attended Exploring Q-matic prior to this course.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM–1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
BERNINA Creative Center
3682 Prairie Lake Ct | Aurora, IL 60504
- Small scissors
- Notepad and writing instrument