It is recommended that you have completed the guide classes offered at your dealership before taking this class.
This training will give you an introduction to the features and functions of BERNINA DesignWorks software. It is a beginning to intermediate level class. To get the most out of this training, students should:
- Complete the in-store BERNINA DesignWorks Guide Class offered at their local BERNINA store.
- Be familiar with where the icons are located.
- Know how to create a file and navigate through the file structure of a computer.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class begins at 8:30 AM each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM–1:00 PM each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM each day
BERNINA Creative Center
3682 Prairie Lake Ct | Aurora, IL 60504