It is recommended that you have completed the software classes offered at your dealership before taking this class.
This training will give you an introduction to the features and functions of BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.2. It is a beginning to intermediate level class. To get the most out of this training, students should:
- Complete the in-store BERNINA Embroidery Software Guide Class offered at their local BERNINA store.
- Be familiar with where the icons are located in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.2.
- Know how to create a file and navigate through the file structure of a computer.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class begins at 8:30 AM CT each day
- Lunch is from 12:00 PM–1:00 PM CT each day
- Class ends at 4:00 PM CT each day
BERNINA Creative Center
3682 Prairie Lake Ct | Aurora, IL 60504
- Laptop with FULL Version Software 8.2 installed (if Software 7, download the trial version of Software 8)
- Power cord
- External mouse + mouse pad
- A second monitor or large iPad/tablet, so you can view the presenter’s screen while working in the software on your other screen
- Windows 8 or 10 Operating System (Windows 7 and below is not supported in this class)