Registration Note: This class is currently only offered to Sewists in the 50 states of the United States.
It is highly recommended that you have completed the software classes offered at your dealership before taking this class or 2020 Introduction to BERNINA Software 8.2 Online.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class will begin at 10 AM each day and go until 5 PM, with an hour lunch break and a short break in the afternoon
- Lecture via GoToMeeting 10 AM–5PM, CT
- Live help via optional private Facebook group 8 AM–5 PM CT
- Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation
- Presentations will be active for viewing for one week after the class
The online BERNINA Facebook Groups are private. Moderators will be looking at the group for questions 8:00 AM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT each day of class. The group will remain active until one week after class. Being part of the Facebook group is not mandatory, but it is a great way to connect with your classmates. A group invite will be sent to the email you provided in your registration process. If your Facebook account is under a different email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the alternate email for your Facebook Account.
Online via GoToWebinar and Facebook (Facebook not required, but can be used for asking additional questions and connecting with fellow classmates)
EVENT FEE $199
EVENT FEE INCLUDES
- Daily Online Lectures
- Live help from 8 AM to 5 PM daily during the class session
- Exclusive Facebook group access
- Latest version is 8.2 12 Aug 2019. To find your version, go to Help> About. The version is located just above the OK button.
- If you need to install the current version click here
- External mouse and mouse pad
- Power cord
- Second monitor, so you can view the presenter's screen while working in the software on your other screen
- Facebook account to access live help and exclusive Facebook group (optional)