Registration Note: This class is currently only offered to Sewists in the 50 states of the United States.
Explore some of the basic editing and drawing tools while creating a quilting design. Learn to trace background designs creating a triangle. Then learn how to work with triangles in Q-matic. Learn how to set a triangle and how to create blocks and pantographs from a triangle. We will quilt a table runner with the design you create.
Student should have attended Exploring Q-matic at the BERNINA Creative Center or had classes from their Dealer.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Class lectures begin at 10:00 AM CDT each day
- Lectures end at 1:00 PM daily
- Complete exercises independently with LIVE help available 8:00 AM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT daily
- Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation
- Presentations will be active for viewing for one week after the class
Online via GoToWebinar and Facebook (Facebook not required, but can be used for asking additional questions and connecting with fellow classmates)
EVENT FEE $149
EVENT FEE INCLUDES
- Daily Online Lectures
- Class materials to work through activities independently
- Live help from 8 AM to 5 PM daily during the class session
- Exclusive Facebook group access (optional)
- Q 24 or Q 20 on frame with Q-matic
- 1 1/2 yards white fabric for backing
- Quilt Batting-Cotton or 80/20 Blend 20"x54"
- 130/705 size 90/14 Jeans Needle
- Mouse and mouse pad
- Water Soluble marking pen
- Ruler to use to mark quilt top
- Laptop to view class
The online BERNINA Facebook Groups are private. Moderators will be looking at the group for questions 8:00 AM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT each day of class. The group will remain active until one week after class. Being part of the Facebook group is not mandatory, but it is a great way to connect with your classmates. A group invite will be sent to the email you provided in your registration process. If your Facebook account is under a different email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the alternate email for your Facebook Account.