Registration Note: This class is currently only offered to Sewists in the 50 states of the United States.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Lecture via GoToWebinar 10 AM–1 PM CT
- Live help via email 8 AM–5 PM CT
- Live help via virtual office hour sessions with the educator (will be sent before class)
- Each class session will be recorded and sent to you at the end of each day so you may re-watch the presentation
- Presentations will be active for viewing for one week after the class
Online via GoToWebinar
- Q 24 or Q 20 on frame with Q-matic
- 1 1/2 yards white fabric for backing
- Quilt Batting: Cotton or 80/20 Blend 20"x54"
- 130/705 size 90/14 Jeans Needle
- Mouse and mouse pad
- Water Soluble marking pen
- Ruler to use to mark quilt top
- Laptop to view class