"Choker" Leather Neck Band
- Leather strip 39 cm x 1.5 cm
- Mark the middle of the length and width (with a trick marker; do a test first!)
- Select decorative stitch 705 (or other)
- Set stitch width to 9 mm
- Approximately 4 cm from the edge, sew the decorative stitch in the middle. In doing so, guide the center of the sewing foot along the longitudinal marking.
- Sew at a reduced and consistent speed
- At the end, press the "Finish Pattern" button so that the pattern is sewed to the end, and finish about 4 cm before the edge.
- Attach snap fastener or leather button closure