Two layers is now visible in the colour film on the right side.
- Select the top layer (colour 1) in the colour film docker, and then right click pattern on the outline toolbar. When the object properties window pops up, click on select.
- Click on drop down arrow by the pattern set. For this exersize, Bernina v5 was selected.
- Stitch NP005-17 was selected. View the stitch in outline view or true view by activating it on the top right hand corner of the block.
- Click OK. To see what it looks like, move object properties box to the side and click apply, this will give allow to see the design and change it before commiting.
Select Digitise toolbox and right click on Lettering.
- Choose the font and type the message.
- Drag the lettering to the correct position, change the size and fonts until the required result is achieved.
- Note: Try different font combinations. Keep in mind that when using imitation leather the correct stabilizing must be used for different fonts. Always TEST STITCH.
Before saving the designs for stitching, it is important to make sure that placement circles are sewn first, and the decorative circles sewn last.
- In colour film, select the outline circles and click on the MOVE TO START icon at the top and pattern circles MOVE TO END icon.
Use the designs provided or use own designed coasters
- Hoop StabilStick Tear-away in the Embroidery Hoop. If standard Tear-away is used, hoop it and spray a little Temporary Spray Glue on the fabric before placing it in position onto the Tear Away.
- Stitch the first step - placement circles on the tear away. These placement circles help to know where to place fabric if scrap pieces of fabric is used.