- The download and installation may take a while because of the size of the newly integrated Corel Version.
- Makes sure that no other software is running, when starting the installation.
- Without internet connection, installation will not start.
- Please make sure that all antivirus and firewall Software is turned off during the installation.
Step 1: Prepare your computer
First, make sure to have Administrator Rights and Internet Connection.
Second, update your Windows operating system, Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader.
The minimum system requirements for the Software can be found on the backside of the V8 package.
Disable user account control (UAC) to allow the Corel to put a key into the Windows registry during installation.
- Type UAC in the search field on your taskbar. If the search field is not visible, right-click the Start button and choose Search.
- Click Change User Account Control Settings in the search results.
- Then disable UAC for the installation temporarily by dragging the slider down to Never notify and click OK.
- You may be prompted to confirm your selection or enter an administrator password.
- Reboot your computer for the change to take effect.
Use Internet Explorer 11 as standard browser. Set security settings to medium so the download is not blocked.
In Internet Explorer 11 go to: Extras (Alt X) > Internet Options (t) > Security tab and set the security level to medium-high.
Continue with Step 2
Internet Explorer 11 must be reset in order to ensure a smooth activation of the software.
In Internet Explorer 11 go to: Tools (Alt X) > Internet Options (t) > Advanced and reset the Internet Explorer settings.